(Mature Size: 12"T x 30"W)
- Heart-shaped, blue-green leaves have an irregular golden margin.
- The golden margin often streaks toward the center of the leaf creating an interesting contrast.
- The leaves are heart-shaped and have a slightly rippled edge.
- Vigorous hosta that forms a dense mound and makes a great border for the hosta garden.
- Will take 5-7 years to reach mature width and most could expect a mature clump of 10"T x 20"W.
- This hosta becomes overwhelmed with lavender flowers in early summer.
Why Should I Grow It? Dependable hosta that is perfect for the border of the garden. Can be used as a remembrance hosta for a loved one with the same name.
(P. Ruh 1990)
Small Hosta Cultivar
Sport of 'Gold Drop'
Color: Blue-Green and Gold
Size: 12 inches tall by 30 inches wide
Type: Groundcover Hosta
Product Size: 3 Inch Container
We guarantee our plants to arrive in good, healthy condition and to be properly labeled. At the time of sale our hostas are guaranteed to be free of known hosta viruses and foliar nematodes. Your satisfaction is our goal so that you will continue to order from us and recommend us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return your purchase to us within 30 days and we will refund the purchase price.